Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has the baby dropped if feel pains when turn over in bed or move?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am 36 weeks and 5 days, it hurt's so bad to turn over in bed or even move or walk is that normal around this time, and is it sign the baby has dropped or geting ready?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
CowgirlHC
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM
Not necessarily. I hate to roll over in bed from the pain and my mw told me today she is dropping but isn't fully engaged yet, and I been having this trouble for wks. Not saying u haven't dropped but that's what I was told today. Hope it gets better soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by Amber on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Baby has dropped when you can breathe easier, and it feels like you've been kicked in the crotch LOL.. at least in my experience.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
One-n-Counting
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:59 PM

Pretty much this! lol Also I always felt like I had to pee after my son dropped.

Quoting Pandapanda:

Baby has dropped when you can breathe easier, and it feels like you've been kicked in the crotch LOL.. at least in my experience.

passiondivamama
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I'm a little nervous then because right now my little guy is extremely low and that is how he has been the whole time.  I feel like he is trying to kick his way out when he kicks me. My girls on the other hand were all really high and I couldn't breathe until they dropped. =)

Quoting Pandapanda:

BabyFruit Ticker

evansmommy03
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:08 PM

I am 37 weeks and I am pretty sure my baby hasn't dropped yet.  Everyone thinks it looks like she is lower but I still have issues breathing so I don't think so.  I think you would certainly get more pressure in your pelvis, and I too have pains when walking and turning over in bed I think it is just from baby running out of room in there.  I go to the doctor on friday I am hoping they can tell me if she has dropped or not.

scurnes
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM

My dude dropped about 2 1/2 weeks ago and it was a TON of pressure when he did.  Now that I am still getting bigger it hurts like none other when I move and while I turn over in bed.  I can't wait for this little guy to come out but I still have little over three weeks

audreyr526
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:51 PM

I'm 38.5 weeks, my baby just started to drop about a week ago and I've been having pains when turning over in bed and moving/walking about almost a month now - so for me it wasn't her dropping that made me uncomfortable

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)