Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ugh! family drama

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

my younger brother is such a little sh*t. he's 15 years younger then me and just told me he'd punch me in the stomach no matter if i was pregnant or not. that set me off cause i was about ready to put him through the wall. i told my mom she better do something or she's gonna end up losing a son. of course she didn't do much cause my step dad doesn't believe in punishing him for his actions and lets him get away with everything. i swear that boy is outta control. i called my older brother and told him what happened. my younger brother is terrorfied of my older brother. big brother is about as pissed off about it as i am. atleast i know if i go to my older brother someone will do something about it.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chancock
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Hooray for big brothers!

Wright68
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:43 PM

How old are you? lol sorry it just seems so childish! He's a little boy and will say stupid things. He is your BROTHER. It's what they do.

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:45 PM

i love my big brother he can be an ass and get on my nerves but he looks out for me like a brother should

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM

he's 12 and i'm 27

Quoting Wright68:

How old are you? lol sorry it just seems so childish! He's a little boy and will say stupid things. He is your BROTHER. It's what they do.

MommyToBeOfTwo
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:48 PM

If my sister who is 15 said anything like that to me Id knock her on her ass.Same with my other 2 siblings 17 and 21.Im turning 23.Idc how old thats uncalled for.Glad ur big brother will take care of it.

Quoting Wright68:

Wright68
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:50 PM

I just think being a tattle tale is kind of ridiculous. And caring that much about what a 12 year old little boy says. I have 3 older brothers. Maybe I'm just not very sensitive to this situation.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Big brothers are great...Im sorry about your younger brother though.  hugs

Turtledoves
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Well, he's 12. I wouldn't expect much, he's still a little boy and you're full grown! If anything, I would have sat him down and said how serious of a thing that is, tell him what could happen if he did it. I have a 12 year old brother and taking it seirously and explaining to him why it's so bad to say that would take all the fun out of it and he wouldn't say it again.

Don't act like a 12 year old yourself and tell on him though, that will only feed his bratty fire.

steffiecox
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM

thanks for bashing me that makes me feel so much better

Quoting Wright68:

I just think being a tattle tale is kind of ridiculous. And caring that much about what a 12 year old little boy says. I have 3 older brothers. Maybe I'm just not very sensitive to this situation.

Wright68
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:55 PM

At least someone else agrees with me! And bashing? No. I said it was ridiculous. You post it here for public comment...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)