Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What measures have you gone to hide your pregnancy?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  • 28 Replies

What measures have you gone to hide your pregnancy?

Did you dress differently?

Leave your coat on?

Pretend to drink a glass of wine?

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
that1blackchick
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Kept my coat on for a while :)
Now I can't button it and I'm out of the closet.
Turtledoves
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Haha, none at all! Everyone found out at 4 weeks. Though if i didn't tell them, it would have been VERY easy to hide, I was completely flat for over 4 months, I don't really dress much differently now. Had I not said anything, I doubt anyone would still know!

jessihernandez
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:59 PM

I never tried to hide my pregnancy

juliegorham
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:14 AM

Our company holiday party I had the server bring me sprite in a rocks glass with a lime. Lol... She totally played along and I just didn't take shots "bc I was driving"

MommyLehr
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:16 AM
lol i didn't do anything different just word bigger hoodies which i did anyway so no one even suspected anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bgunn
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:18 AM

I was pregnant on my birthday and tried to avoid plans because I knew my friends would want to take me out for drinks.  well...i thought I'd got away with it but they surprised me and took me out anyways, when the whole "I just dont feel like drinking" excuse didn't go over well I just pulled the bar tender aside and asked him to give me virgin drinks, but charge my friends for alcohol if he wanted lol.  Worked! one friend even tried my overly fruity drink and commented on how good it was...well duh! there is no vodka in it hahaha

MommyIn2008
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:19 AM

For the first four months when I would hang out with friends or at a party I would wear lose front shirts most people knew I was pregnant but I didnt want to be judged for hanging out with friends.. Never did I drink or do anything I wasn't supposed to.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:20 AM

Quoting jessihernandez:

I never tried to hide my pregnancy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:36 AM

Never hid it. Kinda wish I did at times

kaygarcia97
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:40 AM
I just wore my husbands sweatshirt. I only hid because of a previous loss and I was scared
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)