Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Itching!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM
  • 8 Replies

Dose anyone out there itch like crazy & can not do anythin 2 help it??? If anyone knows what I can do 2 help stop my itching l would be thankfull!!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TeamJacob81
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:13 PM
I feel ya! Mine just started to itch at 28 weeks. I just rub my belly with my palm when it itches and it works.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.novoa09
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM
oh yeah itching horrible I use lotion of rub it out lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
munkiebaby
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM

yup me to. but no relief here i am allergic to this preg and have been itching sence 3 mnths and am now 33 weeks and getting worse

Helsermommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:18 PM

I have been able to stop the itch with coco butter baby oil i put it on right after the shower

blkbuttrfly
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:43 PM

Hi I have been suffering from the same.It is so annoying.I was using Bio Oil but it didnt soothe me.I am going to try palmers cocoa butter.They have a complete line out for pregnant women even one for the itching.I hope it works,goodluck.

DessC
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:04 PM

BUMP!

abra
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:08 PM
If you are past the first trimester, you can use benadryl anti-itch cream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisy44601
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 2:10 PM

I had serious itching so bad that i wanted to rip my skin off my belly andi tried everything and i finally decided to try something that a baby would use ( just made sense to me ) Original baby magic worked like a charm above everything else. I walked around smelling like a baby's butt but at least i wasnt walking around looking like i had fleas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)