Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 3d Sonogram is scheduled

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

DH and I wanted to do a 3d sonogram and thought it would be a great experience to have his mom and my mom present. The normal mom, not the egg donor.

Anyway I had to research to find one that would do it on Saturdays so that we could actually enjoy it and maybe have lunch afterwards. But since him and his mother have so many out of town engagements we have to do it on an evening. An evening that my mother will work all day long and my DH will have to work that night.

I wanted it to be a day . You know like a day out for all four of us to do baby stuff. I hate that we both have to work and cant seem to get any time off together to get any baby stuff done.

Now we will have to rush up to get my mom off work in time and rush down to the appt and get the pic and then DH will have to run to work. UGH!!!

I am just sad that we have not been able to go together to buy anything baby and we dont even have the room fixed or organized at all. I just wanna cry.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Why not just go the two of you, get it on DVD and then have dinner sometime at your house and you can watch the DVD with the moms? It should be special for you, not a rushed thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tymma11
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Because my DH is a PLANNER. If we decide something he HAS , JUST HAS , to stick to it bcuz we decided. UGH!!! 

In the beginning we decided to not tell anyone about the pregnancy until we mailed out our little picture, but I changed my mind and wanted to tell my little neices so that they could tell my sister and mom. He freaked and made a HUGE deal about not even telling his family on the phone until he knew for sure they got the picture.

EYE ROLL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)