Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Ugh! My vagina hurts (sorry TMI!)

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:50 PM
  • 12 Replies

I JUST found out I'm pregnant today.. my period isnt due for 6 more days so I'm only a few weeks! and my vagina hurts! paricularly the left side... kinda hard to explain. Did anyone else experience this??

by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heather9601
by on Feb. 18, 2011 at 11:52 PM

I did and still do sometimes with this baby I am 17 weeks and 4 days now. I hope you get better

Molly1205
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Thanks!

Quoting Heather9601:

I did and still do sometimes with this baby I am 17 weeks and 4 days now. I hope you get better

ash50
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:10 AM

BUMP!

baby_mama7
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:12 AM

i am 18 weeks and 4 days in about 45 minutes lol. so technically 3 days but, whatever. anyways, mine does that allllllll the timmmmeeeee. but i have round ligament pains real bad, so thats why.

dhiannian
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:16 AM

On the outside, or inside? Just wondering cause I'm experiencing something similar and was wondering if I have a UTI or something.

hislilmama910
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:17 AM

I know what you mean and Ive been dealing with it as well but more so now at 28 weeks then at the beginning of my pregnancy. I also have a lot of round ligament pain which has a lot to do with it too.

Molly1205
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:19 AM

I think it's inside.. it's a little hard to describe it

Quoting dhiannian:

On the outside, or inside? Just wondering cause I'm experiencing something similar and was wondering if I have a UTI or something.

munkiebaby
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 12:43 AM

yup i am 34 weeks. and it achs on and off

whittybug
by on Feb. 19, 2011 at 3:39 AM

I'm 32 weeks and I get that all the time, I feel like I need to check and make sure there isn't a foot hanging out. It feels like he's trying to escape! lol.

CafeMom Tickers

lovinpreggolife
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I'm seven weeks and feel the same kind of pain.  I have felt it for about a week now and was waiting to see if it went away, but now I think I'll call my doc tomorrow.  My vagina hurts mostly on the outside but it radiates to the inside a bit.  I have no abdominal pain at all.  It hurts to wipe after peeing, when I sit directly on it, and when I stand up from sitting for awhile.  I have no idea what's causing it, there is no discharge or weird smell.  It just feels swollen and sore.  I hope you feel better soon!  I'll let you know what doc says. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN