Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone having/had twins with no family history or IVF?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:04 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'd love to hear Clomid stories, or natural twin stories! :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ash50
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:08 AM

BUMP!

britniwheeler
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Bump! =) I'd love to hear some... I would love to have twins next time around.

BaByMaMa27
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Bump! Anyone?

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:31 PM

BUMP!

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:37 PM

When I nannied a long time ago. She had no twins on her side but she had twins. All natural twins.

I also have a friend that has twins. She was on something to regulate her period. She was told it would up there chances for twins.

Twins run in my family. It is actually my generation to have one. But thank goodness I have not yet.

DessC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM

BUMP!

BaByMaMa27
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:19 PM
I'm on Provera to make my periods start and I'm taking soy to make me ovulate. I'm not holding my breath for twins but that would be amazing!

Quoting Raeann11:

When I nannied a long time ago. She had no twins on her side but she had twins. All natural twins.

I also have a friend that has twins. She was on something to regulate her period. She was told it would up there chances for twins.

Twins run in my family. It is actually my generation to have one. But thank goodness I have not yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
One-n-Counting
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Our family has twins every other generation... it'll be interesting to see who has the twins.  

LizMomTo4Girls
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 11:06 AM

My mom is a fraternal twin, my grandmother had no idea she was carring twins till she had them. (back in 1937 Europe) She said their fingers were so small they looked like knitting needles. I guess someone else in their family was a twin too.. but we never heard much about it... and I have fraternal twins. Sooo.. all my girls can worry they might be hyperovulating LOL  I guess I find out Monday if there is more then one in there now. EEk.. I hope only ONE!

Liz

babies

Married to my love Josh & momma to 4 beautiful girls!

LizMomTo4Girls
by on Feb. 22, 2011 at 11:07 AM

oops.. just realized you asked for NO family history! duh. 

Quoting LizMomTo4Girls:

My mom is a fraternal twin, my grandmother had no idea she was carring twins till she had them. (back in 1937 Europe) She said their fingers were so small they looked like knitting needles. I guess someone else in their family was a twin too.. but we never heard much about it... and I have fraternal twins. Sooo.. all my girls can worry they might be hyperovulating LOL  I guess I find out Monday if there is more then one in there now. EEk.. I hope only ONE!

Liz

babies

Married to my love Josh & momma to 4 beautiful girls!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)