Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birting Gown

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

Anyone else want a birthing gown? I really want one but they seem so expensive. They are sooooo cute though.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ash50
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:16 AM

They are cute but I can't bring myself to pay that much for something thats just going to get ruined

young_mommat
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Same here!

Quoting ash50:

They are cute but I can't bring myself to pay that much for something thats just going to get ruined

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whittybug
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:19 AM

I think they're ridiculous. I'd rather have a nice plush robe or cute pajama set to enjoy after delivery. But that's just me...

CafeMom Tickers

baby_mama7
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:21 AM

i got two from walmart for four dollars and they are so cute lol..one is black with pink and red hearts and the other, my favorite, is white with black cheetah print

baby_mama7
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:22 AM

they are technically just night gowns but i will be using them around 7/8 months to sleep in cause i am only 18 weeks and 4 days and huge already.

tymma11
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:25 AM

i might have to check out walmart. im not paying 80 dollars for a fancy gown just to give birth in

zestforlife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:25 AM
I will make my own..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doulala
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:27 AM

Not something I would be comfortable in.

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 AM

Do you sew or know someone that does? It wouldn't be hard to make one. They are so over priced, especially on etsy.

JealousGrrl
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM

That would be fun to have your own gown.  I looked and they are super expensive.  I used to work at a nursing home and found this store online where you can get a hospital gown that isn't as fancy as the super expensive ones but they are like $13...I say if you want ur own gown look for these kind and you wont break the bank.  :)  

http://www.assistedlivingstore.com/p-57-designer-ladies-hospital-gown-each.aspx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)