Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need to know if I am pregnant, PLEASE HELP!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:39 AM
  • 6 Replies

i think i'm pregnant, but i don't know forsure. every home test and i had on blood test when i got put in the hospital for a uti but it was all negative. i've been sick throwing up alot of things i eat, and tonight i feel very.. well i feel likke i need to throw up but i don't need to.. my stomache is having lots of cramps.. and i've been very tired & i'm 3 days late for my period. i just took a home pregnancy test 2 days ago and it showed negative. my breast are very tender and i'm very tired. i'm also spotting this light brown. what's going on with me? pleasee help.

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
doulala
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Occasionally women do experience similar sypmtoms with PMS.    You might be getting ready to start your period *or* it may have been too soon for the test.    
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.    You might act like it's the flu, but also be aware that IF you are pregnant, you'll want to investigate meds, too.

Wishing you the best!!

mysticlady1221
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:44 AM

You could just be having a bad start to your period. Wait a few more days and then take another test. I usually wait about 6 days after my period was supposed to come to test. 

ash50
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:45 AM

If you've had a blood test and it was negative your most likely not pregnant. I used to get some pregnancy symptoms right before i had my period. Maybe thats whats going on?

savanna.mayes11
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Thank you SO much. I'mvery worried. I'm trying to become pregnant and my and my boyfriend have been trying for awhile now, but there's only one time that is right. So, I am hoping to expect. I go to the doctor this week for more blood work to figure out what is wrong with me, I'll update then!

ash50
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:48 AM

Good luck!

doulala
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:50 AM

Do you feel your symptoms linked up with your illness (UTI)?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)