Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should i do..........need to know soon(UPDATE) in red

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  • 22 Replies

My hubby has a something wrong with him for about 2 and a 1/2 months now.....he is coughing bad its hard for him to breath and sometimes coughing up green stuff,  puking, and has the shits,,,,,does anyone know what it could be

takeing him to a big hospital now

I am a brestfeeding....part-time cosleeping.....part-time stay at home mom to Matthew(who will be here soon AND wife to Christopher

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:18 PM

He should call his doctor~

mommyk2011
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:18 PM

i have i am waiting on him to call back

Heather9601
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM

I would take him to the er or something I have never had this happen with my hubby. That sounds awful I hope he is ok and gets better soon.

deciduousdream
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM
i have no idea but MAKE him go to the doctor! a couple years ago my SO stayed home from work cause his tummy hurt. then he told me he was staying home the following day as well. i told him if it hurt that bad to be missing that much work that he better go to the dr. they told him he had appendicitis, but turns out it was carcinoid cancer and he had to have surgery. he was in the hospital for two weeks. it was one of the hardest things i've ever gone through. SO laughs when we talk about it now and thanks me for demanding he go to the dr.

i don't want to scare you, but i'm just trying to say shit happens and you might assume it's not that bad but it very well could be. i'd be dragging him to the dr. asap!

:D
mommyk2011
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:36 PM

we are going tomorrow

doulala
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:38 PM

Good luck~  hope he is better soon!

DessC
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I honestly dunno hope your dr. calls back soon so he can give you advice on what to do

Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Yes taking him in is the best thing. They will be able to tell you what is going on. Good luck and hope he feels better soon.

luvkids329
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM
only one single answer for that...take him to the doctor!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zestforlife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:44 PM
sounds like possible pneumonia or something just as yucky.. Take him to urgent care or whatever you have in your area today..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)