Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant get over this second thoughts feeling...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

I bought a Chicco luna travel system two weeks ago from babies r us and now i am wondering if it was the right decision i love the travel system its just so hard for me to think about the fact that i spent almost 300 dollars on something i will only use for six months! plus i have a two year old so now i also need a double stroller and i plan on wearing my baby a lot for the first six months i just feel stupid! i still have the receipt. Should i return it or do you think i did the right thing. I have been trying to make excuses that i made the right decision cause i really like it but i just feel stupid...

here it is i havent even taken it out of the box

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
athenaheim
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:10 PM
I bought a single stroller my three yr old can walk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM

It all depends on what you want.  Sure you may only use it for a short time period, but do you think you will get your money's worth during that time period?  It is nice to have a single stroller at times.  I have a double too, but sometimes, it is nice not having to lug out the double for a quite trip inside a store.

luvkids329
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:13 PM
I think its a very nice travel system,but I agree with how your feeling..i thik its too much to pay for the amount of time you'll use it for,i say take it back and get something both kids can use for way under that price,save some $$ good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanijohnson
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:15 PM
I have a travel system for the new baby also.... but I got it off craigslist so I got a good deal. And plus I already had a smaller jeep stroller for my 3 yr old. So I can push one and daddy can push the other is how I see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Shelley-
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM

If it were me, I would take it back, buy the KeyFit separately and a double stroller. When my youngest was an infant and my oldest was 2, the double stroller was really nice to have.

DessC

Quoting luvkids329:

I think its a very nice travel system,but I agree with how your feeling..i thik its too much to pay for the amount of time you'll use it for,i say take it back and get something both kids can use for way under that price,save some $$ good luck.

mem82
Quoting luvkids329:

nikolitak
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:19 PM

I agree with this. You'll use the stroller longer than 6 months.

Quoting -Shelley-:

If it were me, I would take it back, buy the KeyFit separately and a double stroller. When my youngest was an infant and my oldest was 2, the double stroller was really nice to have.

Shani527
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:22 PM
That's way to expensive you can get something just as nice for way cheaper
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ames3611
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:25 PM

If you think you need a double stroller, then just return the travel system and buy the Chicco KeyFit carseat by itself. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)