Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 middle names...

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

What is your opinion on that? I have 2 middle names and I love it, always have. My oldest daughter has 2 also. I am considering giving this one 2 as well. What do you think of the idea?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zestforlife
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:02 PM
In DH's family having two middle names is tradition, so OLO due in September will have two middle names. I don't see anything wrong with it at all..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:03 PM
i wouldn't do it but i also wouldn't stop doing it (if i were you, since your daughter has 2)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brookesmama0230
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:04 PM
Dh has two so we gave dd two also and this new baby I'm thinkin to do the same and make it a tradition for us lol well accept me but for r kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LindsayLL
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM
2 is fine but anymore then that is insane...my step sons name is Zaiden Axle Ray James Lanczynski! His mom is pregnant with number 2 and she just found out its another boy..his full name will be Eben Clayton Edward Dean Bittner. Wtf? As if the first name Eben isnt bad enough lol...those poor boys
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:07 PM

It's not to my taste (just makes the whole thing sound very long and strange to me) but no one in my family has ever done it.

evansmommy03
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM

My step daughter has two middle names but I chose to not continue that on with my son and I will not be doing it with this baby as well.  It just isn't for me.

Rach7
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:39 PM

I am not going to do it. But if you like it I think you should.

Starleet
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I personally dont like it but I have a horrible time coming up with middle names. My best friend's daughters have 2 middle names and I think they sound fine though.

mommyuphold
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:21 AM

I have two middle names, but techinally the first middle is part of my first name. I wanted to do the same with DD but DH said no. So, I am going to start asking if we can give Darrin 2 middles because he will be our last baby!!!

CountryStrong84
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:26 AM

I dont like it personally...but doesnt mean that it wont work for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)