Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Baby Shower

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM
  • 18 Replies

Yesterday was my baby shower. My 2 best friends threw it for me. I had over 30 people invited..8 showed up..including the 2 who threw it for me. :( Nobody from my side of the family showed up..not even my mother who I am going through issues with, however I did invite her and she didn't show..ANYWAY..here are a few pix.

Cake made by my BFF Jennifer

Some Decor

more decor and goodies made by my BFF Jeana

Gift table and decor

Gift table again and a video made by my BFF Jeana of pix of me as a baby, hubby as a baby, Duncan as a baby and u/s's of Jasper..set to music and graphics.

Time for games..that's my hubby with the balloon in his shirt and quarter between his knees!

a gift

My hubby was giving me crap about the picture before this one having an unintentional duckface so I told him "Here you go, this is a duckface"

We're having a boy!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Starleet
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Looks like fun and I absolutely adore that Jack Skellington onesie and dont sweat it hun about them not showing up, the same thing happened to mine and Im pretty much just excluding them from being around my family anymore. They have been full of drama for years and Ive just absolutely had it.

olivejuicebby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:16 PM

The cake looks great and I LOVE the Jack Skellington onesie!

ash50
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:17 PM

Looks like it was a good time despite the lack of family! I love the little bassinet on the cake! Too cute!

SrkStrickland
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:19 PM

Aww! Well, they did very well on the decor and it looks like y'all had fun atleast. If it makes you feel better I invited over 50 people to my first baby shower and only my mom and best friend were there. My second only 4 people showed. But I still have 2 beautiful little girls out of the deal ;-)

Ger1992
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:19 PM

dont feel bad my baby shower we invited 40 people..only me hubby mil fil showed up.

mem82
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:21 PM
I love the onsies hanging up! Sorry people are stupid.
evansmommy03
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM

The cake is adorable!

Brittanie0327
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Very cute!! Hope you had fun anyway!!! :)

DuncansMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Thanks everyone, yeah I did have fun despite the lack of people. The kids probably kept me from having a meltdown..they were having tons of fun. :)

ladyambition
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Sorry your mother didn't show up but looks like you had a good time  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)