Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hubby and Cravings...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:12 AM
  • 12 Replies

I know Dh is trying to be nice but it's getting a little annoying...

When I see an add online or  on the TV of some type of food... If I so much as look at it too long... or go "oo yum" Dh jumps up and asks me if I want him to go get it.

It's sweet of him but I don't need to eat everything that looks good! lol 

I even told him this and he said "Yes you do, you're pregnant and you have cravings". You'd think this was my first pregnancy by the way he's acting!  :-)

PhotobucketLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ash50
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 AM
Awww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Aw it's sweet. I'm sure a lot of ladies would love that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM

haha i would love that.. i could use me some sweets :P

24Mom2Be
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:27 AM

At least he's not like mine, where I asked him to get one thing that I was craving, and his response is "sure I need to get cigarettes anyway" Only because he knows I hate that even though he said he'd quit if I got pregnant, 16 weeks later and still smoking.

seraphimsong
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:31 AM
Be happy! I was eating some chips yesterday and my DH told me I shouldn't because it's not healthy! I eat healthy all the time.....I think I can have a few chips :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
One-n-Counting
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:54 AM

I think he's worried because I've gained 9 pounds and with ds1 I had gained 20 something pounds by 30 weeks. I know he's just being sweet :-) 

AshleyOzura
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:58 AM
It seems since I have been preggo, my hubby has had the cravings more then me, before he didn't like anything sweet and now he's been craving chocolate covered pretzles and pepsi lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sofia0587
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:01 AM
Same here lol he's also put on some weight, I always said better him than me hahaha

Quoting AshleyOzura:

It seems since I have been preggo, my hubby has had the cravings more then me, before he didn't like anything sweet and now he's been craving chocolate covered pretzles and pepsi lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyuphold
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Aww..My DH has been having craving almost as bad as mine the whole pregnancy. It was the same way with our first DS. He never did when I was pregnant with DD.

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:12 AM
I eat healthy and a lot if snack foods and I e gained 3 pounds and I'm almost 20 weeks but my bf will not let me go for my cravings :0(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)