Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying not to whine

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies

Im really not trying to whine but i have been a member of cafe mom since it started. i started out on club mom and moved to cafe mom when it started up. Im sad to say i have no friends on cafe mom. I get on here and i post things and i reply to post but i have no friends on here. no one i talk to in chat or through messages, none of my friends out side of cyber world are on cafe mom and i havent made any friends on here. Its sooo sad, i know other people have made friends on here but im sad to say i havent. Does anybody want to be my friend? like for real, like talk and get to know each other and comment on pic or each others page? Im serios here i need friends

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
C8Baxter
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:20 AM
I'm sorry you haven't made any friends on here! I have met one in real life and she's a great friend, but I guess I use this as a sounding board and get help when I need it! I'd love to add you as a friend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM

you can add me as a friend also :)

my friends on here i mostly talk to in the same groups that we are both in. but i wouldn't mind having someone to message/IM with on here :)

CafeMom Tickersfeeding baby

Heather9601
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I will be your friend

One-n-Counting
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:25 AM

I don't make friends easy... I'm very to myself and shy. I'm sorry though it stinks when you don't have a few people you just click with. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)