Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should be excited

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM
  • 3 Replies

I have my gender ultrasound inless then 10 hours and I cant sleep... But its not because I'm excited but because I am super stressed. My ex is trying to take me to court for visitation and I really dont want to deal with him. He was abusive our entire relationship and even with his new baby-mama. My kids, 4 and 3, have witnessed his verbal abuse and my 4 year old has PTSD, diagnosed twice, because of him. Every time I go to court over this I get asked "Why did you let him see the kids if you knew this was going on" but when I deny visitation I get told "if you deny him visitation he can take them away from you." WTF is up with that!

So tonight we went to the lawyer and on the way I felt the baby kick for the first time. I should have been happy but I really just wanted to cry from all the stress.

pregnancy
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rugrat-mama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:43 AM

I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. I hope that things get worked out. I dont think that I've ever heard of a guy being able to take the kids away after he was told that he cant see them. Idk... But I wish you lots of luck

tiffs2009
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:02 AM

BUMP!

angela.bouchard
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:28 AM
It's completely understandable how you're feeling. You gotta look out for your other kids too :) there's nothing wrong with that. I'm sure once you get that all resolved you'll be more excited for the new little one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)