Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAT IN THE HAT!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM
  • 7 Replies

DOES YOUR KID LOVE CAT IN THE HAT! THERES A MARATHON ON PBSKIDS! ALSO- GO TO THIS SITE AND THEY HAVE TONS OF CAT IN THE HAT STUFF ON SALE! 4.99 SHIRTS! SOME SLEEPERS, BAGS, LUNCH BOXES!

TO SEE OTHER CAT IN THE HAT STUFF JUST GO BACK TO THE ZULILY HOME PAGE AND THERES MORE THAN JUST THIS.

http://www.zulily.com/invite/areichert312

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
christina.1980
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
It's his birthday my son said yesterday! They have a big deal at his school for it.
kirasmommy7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Lol. I just learned this a few min ago!

Quoting christina.1980:

It's his birthday my son said yesterday! They have a big deal at his school for it.

naumann24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:02 AM

oh yea my daughter is eating it up right now. I love me some cat in the hat but right now its driving me crazy. but she is happy so I will take it.

Tybaby07
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Yes, my son has been watching it all morning. I think I've had my Cat in the Hat fill for the year.

kirasmommy7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 AM

Ok umm... Anyone else have Sesame street on right now....Where did Cat In The Hat go?

wife_army_mommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:15 AM

yeah i have sesame street on, i was wondering where dino train when this morning..i can handle cat in the hat but not a whole day of it..geez.

evansmommy03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Yeah my son had to take a Dr. Seuss book to school today since it is his birthday, they are making a big deal about it as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)