Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone have braxton hicks like these

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM
  • 9 Replies

ok with my other pregnancies i didnt notice braxton hicks all that much yeah my stomoach would tighten but not like these the past two days not eve with my twins.since yesterday my stomach gets so so hard like hard as a rock especially when i stand up or walk or move around..not painful but uncomfy and i just can feel and tell how tight with out touching my belly and pressure..sure i have had braxton hicks before but nothing that mad my tummy that hard and tight..

Wife to Thomas a wonderful husband who is ex navy..  Mother to 6 wonderful kids 4boys and 2 girls..i have a set of twins.. I am also pregnant with one on the way..so 6 kids and more on the way.. stork

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sparklebug86
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Are you dehydrated? Dehydration can make BH worse.

athenaheim
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:40 AM
No but I have been having bh a lot lately
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaydensmommy427
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Yes, the OB told me to try laying on my left side and drink lots of water it's due to being dehydrated, but if it keeps happening I would as your dr.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Yep--totally normal.  I found I got them really bad when I would go to the bathroom too...my tummy would get soo rock hard for the longest time.

bcbmami
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM

That happens to me sometimes when I stand up. Not every time but occasionally.

mommytwins83
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:44 AM

i been drinking alot of water..and its like everytime i stand up..

chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:59 AM

with my last pregnancy, i had that every 5 mins for 3 weeks. some were harder than others in hurting...no progress at all, just let your dr know at your next apointment unless you get worse like labor

clasater
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:54 AM

oh yeah thats totally normal for me.

mommyof0210
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:01 PM

im only 22 weeks and im having the same thing they are uncomfortable but bearable but the whole thing tightens and gets hard sometimes with a little pain but i think that is from ligaments but iget them when im up walking around, standing or in the car

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)