Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*6 weeks*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:36 PM
  • 8 Replies

I'am about 6 to 7 weeks preg. and most part i today i've been having lower belly pains. I already have a 2 1/2 yr old lil girl. and with this one i'am preg now with i've had morning sickness allot...any advice ??

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Stinson90
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:38 PM

If you go to your ob they have morning sickness lollipops they really work. As far as the belly pains its probably just your muscles stretching and stuff.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 PM
You can find these at most babies r us as well!

Quoting Stinson90:

If you go to your ob they have morning sickness lollipops they really work. As far as the belly pains its probably just your muscles stretching and stuff.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
You can find these at most babies r us as well!

Quoting Stinson90:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olivejuicebby

^ ^ & Congrats on your pregnancy!

navynurse2006
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:43 PM

When I was pg with my first, my OB put me on phenergan.  I was able to take half of a pill every so many hours and it really helped with the "all day sickness" without making me any more tired than I already was.  Good luck and congratulations!

em1289
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM

thank you

young_mommat
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM
With the morning sickness try eating small meals through the day. It helpd me alot. I would still feel a lil nauses but I wouldnt puke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM
((hugs)) I did a lot of snuggling on the couch with my kiddos after I had my first. I get sick for the whole pregnancy so it's a long haul. Good luck, mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)