Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did that really happen?????

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:28 PM
  • 20 Replies
My dreams are crazy and perverted.... Awful kinky dreams... But I'm starting to act upon them while sleeping... My fiance is very different... He's openly bisexual... So he's into some um...unorthodox stuff.... Stuff I'm not comfortable with... So he doesn't push or ask... But I was having a dream last night where we were um...having some anal play for him and I guess he tried to waking me because I.was actually trying to do it to him! I an so embarrassed! We gave a very active sex life... So why in my dreams is it like I haven't had anything in months??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:29 PM

LOL Hormones?

DeirdraG.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM
I'm so embarrassed! I nearly cried when he told me this morning...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rach7
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:30 PM

LOL wow that is funny. I agree maybe the hormones.

DessC
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:31 PM

wow that is crazy good luck mama!

Kenre
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:32 PM
It happens. At least you aren't on pelvic rest or bedrest and having to cry because you can't act on your dreams.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JazzysWifey
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM
I'd be horrified if people knew the kinda dreams I was having... Sorry you had to go through that =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lapis_Lazuli
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Don't be embarrassed!! You can't help your dreams, sweet girl. At least the dreams will stop when the baby is born!! 

DeirdraG.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM
I would hate that! I believe you're on that right? !* hugs * I hope I didn't offend you... I'm just horribly embarrassed and needed to tell someone... So I could get over it...

Quoting Kenre:

It happens. At least you aren't on pelvic rest or bedrest and having to cry because you can't act on your dreams.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Oh man! That would embarrass me too! I'm sorry!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sparklebug86
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:40 PM

aww LOL.... thats pretty normal. You are lucky, I have very vivid demonic dreams which is strange for me because I shy away from anything having to do with demons including watching movies, looking at pictures or reading anything. Its the hormones, or so they say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)