Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want the best of the best for my baby.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:52 PM
  • 11 Replies

so yes, i want the best of the best for my baby. do you have any items that you think are the best for your baby and that you love and if you do, what is it and can you link that item or atleast tell me where you got it from? and maybe even how much it is?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
housefullofkidz
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:59 PM

It's really trial and error.I love alot of things because they work great for my baby, but they may not work for your baby, so you may not love what I love ;-)

I swear by the moby wrap for carrying a baby. I have tried it all and it is THE BEST for distributing the weight. It's very comfy!

VelvetCat
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM

breast milk...lol.  thats all really.  clothes are clothes.  as long as there is a safe place for him to sleep, diapers to keep him from poopin on me, and blankies to keep him warm. Babies dont need much else. I dont care what brand they are..  as long as they work and my baby is happy.

mem82
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM

I agree, it's trial and error. Plus, each baby is it's own little opinionated person. My first would have lived in her swing, my second couldn't stand the sight of it from day 1. LOL I would suggest when buying things, ask yourself, "Am I really going to use this or not." Also, maybe wait for somethings and then when you find a need in your daily life, go shopping and try things out with your baby, to fill that specific need. Places usually have models and whatnot to try out.

ProudMuma91
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM

kk thank you!

PhoneGrease
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM

-Ergo baby carrier

-Maclaren Techno XLR (I had the Quest but I thought a roomier stroller would be comfier for her so I upgraded lol)

-Lots of hugs and kisses =)

Momy2beAUG.2009
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:41 PM

I would suggest a good video monitor.

ISAIAHMOM632007
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:19 PM
Fisher price rock n sleeper oh my gosh can I say awesome. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristin_Allen
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:20 PM

I dunno about the video monitor, since those frequencies can be intercepted by hackers. (Lol, maybe I'm just paranoid)

A good rocking chair or glider cannot be a bad thing though. Something comfy AND supportive. And maybe a Boppy pillow or My Breast Friend for support when feeding baby.

NinaLemon
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:40 PM
For me, the best is being home with my kids :)
The items I used the most would be the rocker/glider and boppy pillow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegaMutant
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:41 PM

Quoting VelvetCat:

breast milk...lol.  thats all really.  clothes are clothes.  as long as there is a safe place for him to sleep, diapers to keep him from poopin on me, and blankies to keep him warm. Babies dont need much else. I dont care what brand they are..  as long as they work and my baby is happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)