Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh man this is TMI.... personal hygeine... LOL

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM
  • 30 Replies

So I gave you the TMI warning but once again... TMI

I have prolly only gained like 10 lbs the preg so far...  but I POPPED out so far so fast.  I lost my vagina... I swear.  LOL  I know its there.....  Its exhausting trying to keep myself SHAVED there bc I swear I cant bend and hump myself over for a long period of time to make sure I got it.  Im scared im gonna cut myself.  LOL  Seriously, I had hubs do it last night bc I couldnt take anymore of it.  I told him ok hon.. I want you to know I must really trust you and I am really desperate here but I need this shaved and you look like the perfect candidate! lmao

Oh well...  he got his part afterwards in his inspection of his work LOL 

Anyone else have this prob?  I dont remember it with my first baby but SHEESH! 

Pregnancy%20ticker

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsPancake
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I dont feel so weird now!!!  I'm 35 weeks pregnat and haven't seen my vag in forever and i have been having my husband take care of it...  The first time was a nightmare i was scared he would cut me... lol....  I can;t wait till i can do it myself again!

joledalynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Oh my gosh I was so nervous too LOL  Def can get it done much faster and easier than him.  I am betting he was as nervous as I was...hahaha

Quoting MrsPancake:

I dont feel so weird now!!!  I'm 35 weeks pregnat and haven't seen my vag in forever and i have been having my husband take care of it...  The first time was a nightmare i was scared he would cut me... lol....  I can;t wait till i can do it myself again!

Pregnancy%20ticker

MrsPancake
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM

probably i know my husband was.... i kept asking him if i needed to move or repostion and he kept telling me to be quiet that it was fine..  i wish i had a mirror so i could see what he was doing but it's gotten easier...  he has also gotten a little faster now with practice!!!

daydreamer86
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:20 PM
Try veet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joledalynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Thats what mine kept saying.  I kept trying to not jerk when he would get into a touchy area LOL 

Quoting MrsPancake:

probably i know my husband was.... i kept asking him if i needed to move or repostion and he kept telling me to be quiet that it was fine..  i wish i had a mirror so i could see what he was doing but it's gotten easier...  he has also gotten a little faster now with practice!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker

Heather9601
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:23 PM

I dont trust my hubby with any sharp object down town he might slip and cut my women hood I dont want it to have a scar on it so no he doesnt shave anything on me if I cant do I find ways to do it myself

XMaybebabyX
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Def getting there! I think the next time I shave....dh is going to have to do it. This last time was dangerous! lol

VLY
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM

I'm 28 weeks tomorrow and can't see mine either... I just do it blind- by touch... I shave a little and then feel what else I missed lol. I've been practicing doing it blind since I found out I was pregnant though- I didn't want to have to wait for hubby to be home for me to take a shower lol :) I normaly take one after I drop the kids off at school and he has left for work :)

after two years and two months ttc after depo and a chiropractor  to help repair the nerve damage in my lower back that was keeping me from getting pregnant ... I am finaly PREGNANT!!!! I am due May 23-26, 2011!   Full time Custodial Stayathome Parent (Stepson age 5 and stepdaughter age 8) TTC my First! :) - MOM is not a Noun- IT IS a VERB, and I am doing all the hard work, she may have the TITLE of mommy, but I get to BE the MOMMY! I am also a Science Fiction Author...check out my website at: www.virginiajennings.webs.com!

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Does anyone NOT have this problem?

Mia81
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM

I had that issue with all 3 of my pregnancies.I just used a mirror.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)