Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you use before getting pregnant?!?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:33 PM
  • 14 Replies

Did you use birth control before geting pregnant, if so did you get pregnant while using birth control if so what were you using.

*bonus question**

I know that the "pulling out method" is not really a birth control but it is what I use.... now has anyone gotten pregnant using that method? because I think it works well :D

Chelsea ~*Justin's Mommy*~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blurrygirl
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:36 PM

My hubby and i used the pulling out method for years. We thought that I wouldnt be able to get pregnet because we always used this method. It aparently was very effective for us. When we were ttc we just stopped the pulling out and 4 months later i got preggo with twins.

MommyofJustin
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Wow, well sounds good to me :D and CONGRATS ON THE TWINS!  double the bundle of joy!!!!

MommyKelleyX3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:40 PM

The oull out method worked for me for YEARS!  Until last September...when I found out I was pregnant & we were not trying.  Guess he didnt pull out fast enough one time or something...lol. 

mem82
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:40 PM

Hubby and I use the pull out method, also. I think the biggest factor with that is whether or not a surprise pregnancy would be a hardship or not. With us, it would never be so using this method works for us. 8)

MommyofJustin
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:46 PM

ok cool! good to know

lisakansas
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Yes, I got pregnant with my older son using the withdrawal "method" ("method" because, well.  you're very lucky if it works, lol) for less than 1 month.

Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Interesting.. bump to read more replies later :D

maddoxsmama
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:09 PM
We were using the pull out method for about 6 years and never got pregnant unless we wanted too. Then one night in December, hubby forgot to pull out and surprise!
Ber-Lynn
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:13 PM

I was on the pill can't remember what it was called but I took it the same time everyday and never missed one and was not on antibiotics so my dd was a surprise.

evansmommy03
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I was on the birth control pill for almost 7 years when we decided that I would quit taking it and we would try to have a baby.  It took us 6 months of trying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)