Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find a pretty top to wear to my baby shower?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:12 PM
  • 11 Replies
Aside from the obvious stores like Old Navy, Target, and Motherhood?

I want to feel pretty :) Thanks mamas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sparklebug86
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:17 PM

hmm, I was going to suggest target since their summer stuff should be coming out.

Kristin_Allen
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I would go to motherhood maternity first, and then maybe babies r us. Target has a VERY poor selection of maternity clothes...

LUVMYKIDS84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:37 PM

kikisfashions.com That's the only website I get clothes from. It's trendy and cute and CHEAP!

NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM
I found a top I love! It's only in med and xl tho...it days their tops run small...did u find that true?

Quoting LUVMYKIDS84:

kikisfashions.com That's the only website I get clothes from. It's trendy and cute and CHEAP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilsongbird
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:08 PM

emommie.com super cheap and cute!!!!!!!! i got a pretty black lace baby doll top for a funeral there

LUVMYKIDS84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Quoting NoR_CaL_MoMmY:

I found a top I love! It's only in med and xl tho...it days their tops run small...did u find that true?

Quoting LUVMYKIDS84:

yes !!! they do run small in  everything!!! so dont get freaked out about what the size says! trust me. i am a small/medium at motherhood and a lrg/xlrg at kikis.. so you'll be fine

NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Ok I'm a med/large so I'll order the xl.

Thanks!! :)

Quoting LUVMYKIDS84:

Quoting NoR_CaL_MoMmY:

Quoting LUVMYKIDS84:

yes !!! they do run small in  everything!!! so dont get freaked out about what the size says! trust me. i am a small/medium at motherhood and a lrg/xlrg at kikis.. so you'll be fine

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:16 PM

Pea in a Pod has some cute things...but the price is sometimes higher.  Or, try Macys, they have a cute maternity dept.

LUVMYKIDS84
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM

Quoting NoR_CaL_MoMmY:

Ok I'm a med/large so I'll order the xl.

Thanks!! :)

Quoting LUVMYKIDS84:

Quoting NoR_CaL_MoMmY:

Quoting LUVMYKIDS84:

Let me know how it works out. :)

C8Baxter
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 PM
Japanese Weekend may have something you like---but I guess you found something!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)