Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Show me your tats!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM
  • 34 Replies

Do you Mama's have any tattoos? Do you plan on getting more? 

I've got technically three.... one is on my booty so I wont be showing that off and the other is a scripture on my wrist... I know I'm lame I have no pics to show of them.  shrugging

I'd really like to get a cherry blossom tree on my shoulder next... 

PhotobucketLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
militarywife09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:40 PM

This is the cross on my wrist:

I also have a butterfly on my left shoulder blade and love written on the back of my neck.

armypregnant bellytoddler girl

CafeMom Tickers

deciduousdream
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:47 PM
:D

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:55 PM
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I have 3 others, but I don't have pictures available right now. My first is a bluebonnet on my left hip (horrible quality, I didn't know much about the artist), second is an Indian paintbrush flower on my right, third is the picture, 4th is a sun moon combo which serves as part one of what will be my light/darkness side piece.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaileeAnn
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM
I have writing on my back between my shoulder blades , writing on my chest , autism ribbon on my wrist , bow on the back of my neck my grandmas photo on my arm and a heart on my back . I do want more , one for my daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boom_maker
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM

i have 2 full sleeves, a chest piece, tattoos on my lower and upper stomach, 3 on my back, one on each ankle and a half finished piece on my lower leg/foot. i just had my 2nd son 12/21 and now i'm breastfeeding. i'm not comfortable getting any tattoos until he weans which will probably be in about 2years.

this was when my first son was less than a yr old so about 3yrs ago.

and yes, i do plan on more. i want pretty much everything except my face and hands.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:06 AM

I got these for my boys(I will get a third for this baby):

doulala
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:08 AM

pretty ladies!

lilith42
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:11 AM

My unicorn and wolf (which represent myself and my husband) and what I call the aricorn, which is a combination of the capricorn (me) and aries (him) symbols.

And this is a really old pic, but you can see the runic symbols for strength and partnership on my inner right wrist.

I soooooo want to get more tats...my back feels too naked ;)

CafeMom Tickers
mysticangelgurl
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM

I have a band of butterflies around my ankle (well higher up), I have a butterfly on my lower back and then this one below which is my fave....  I plan to add to the one on my lower back.

I plann to do this one in all bright colors...

MommyKelleyX3
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:40 AM

This is my one & only

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)