Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update :friday is the day!!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM
  • 5 Replies

i go in for my inducement friday at 5 am i cant wait to meet my little guy .didnt want to be induced but over all is whats best for me and him. and i get to have my regular doctor to deliver instead of taking a chance on getting the one doctor i dont like . this isnt my first time going threw induction or pitocin but still pray all goes well . i did find out i had dialated to a 3 and a 1/2 so ive atleast made some change on my own. but saddly lost another 2 lbs dispite how much i eat.but said i would update on me and things and will update again once he gets here and we get home.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

My 8 yr old daughter donated to

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
doulala
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:15 AM

I will be praying for you at 5 am, sweetie, hugs!!

fingers crossed

babytugz
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:53 AM

thanks doula .im just glad ive made more change on my own before going for this but so excited i will finnally get to have him in my arms.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

My 8 yr old daughter donated to

Cntwait2011
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:17 AM

Good luck mama! I'm also being induced Friday at 6am. I've been at 4cm and 70% effaced for a week now and I have GD. My blood sugars are getting out of control no matter what I eat. So good luck!

Married to my love. Roger 3/29/2003
My lovely tween daughter Janessa 5/25/1999
pregnancy calendar
jridgill
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:18 AM
I hope it goes smoothly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babytugz
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:25 PM

gl to you too cntwait2001  and i am sure all will be well tomm but thanks to all who send prayers and well wishes my way as i want this to go as smoothly as poss .

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)