Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

HCG LEVELS DROPPED

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:24 PM
  • 18 Replies
Last week my hcg levels dropped 400 points and this week it dropped 200 but i still have no bleeding. I am either 6 or 7 weeks pregnant and this waiting process is horrible. How low does my hcg level need to get to have a miscarriage. It is so sad to go through a pregnancy and worry of miscarriage. This is my second pregnancy and I had no problems at all with my first child. My mom and sister have never miscarried. I know that this is a possible miscarry but how long until I will find out? First my due date was Oct 16th but then they decided on Oct 28th. I am having constipation this week and what to expect website says that puts me at oct 16th due date but baby was not growing fast enough.

***BTW MY HCG LEVEL WAS 4,400 DROPPED TO 4,000 AND NOW IS 3,800. WE HAD A HEARTBEAT LAST WEEK AS WELL, ANY ADVICE OR SIMILAR EXPERIENCES?
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Did your HCG level drop after seeing the heart beat?

NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:49 PM
No idea mama. Hang in there. My levels only went up 30% every 48 hours and I was told that wasn't good at all and to prepare for the worst. I'm now 30 weeks pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinMYtwins07
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 10:59 PM

i think if the levels are dropping then its not a good sign. sorry to say that but they should be rising and not dropping. only time will tell if and when it will happen.. i pray your baby bean sticks! good luck

080583heather
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 11:31 PM

dropped after, i go for another sonogram this friday

24Mom2Be
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2011 at 11:35 PM

I don't know if it's correct or not but I think you HCG levels drop in the 2nd trimester.

Kory0612
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 11:36 PM

My levels dropped. This last pregnancy (my 4th) was so scary. My HGC levels dropped and so did my progesterone levels. My son is now almost 3 months old. I know that isn't the case all the time, but I pray it is for you as well!

080583heather
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Quoting Kory0612:

My levels dropped. This last pregnancy (my 4th) was so scary. My HGC levels dropped and so did my progesterone levels. My son is now almost 3 months old. I know that isn't the case all the time, but I pray it is for you as well!

how low did your hcg go? remember?

080583heather
by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM

I did have a missed miscarriage, weird since my first child went so well. This is my first miscarriage, and obviously anytime you have lowering hcg levels it cant be good even though i hoped for a miracle baby, that did not happen to me. Good luck to any mom who goes through this.

maybaby22
by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 3:11 PM

I would call and ask for an earlier sonogram. If you are seven weeks they will at least be able to see a sac, fetal pole etc. We were ale to see a heartbeat at seven weeks (though this isn't always the case!). Just let them know you can't wait that long. Good luck mama

DessC
by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 3:13 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)