Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

OK IM A LITTLE CONCERNED NOW

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 6:42 PM
  • 5 Replies
the past couple of weeks i have been having a problem my vagina hurts when i walk and i know its all apart of bein prego but im only bout 13 weeks prego so im not sure if its because my body has not had a chance to heel from the last baby who is 10 months old or is it the sex that i have been havin lately it feels my my crotch wants to fall off from workin to hard can anyone tell me somethin before i go to the emergancy room
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweetmoonflower
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 6:45 PM
I have no idea. I can say that I'm about at the same place you are. I don't want to have sex at all, haven't for a month now because IT HURTS. My dr told me that it's natural. I would call your dr first and see what he/she says.
deederd
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 6:49 PM
I'm 25 days away from having my baby and pretty much the entire pregnancy, I've hurt there.  But if it's keeping you from doing normal everyday things, call your doctor.  Good luck!
Nihhusa
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 9:45 PM

I wouldn't say that mine hurts more like a numb tingly feeling, almost like she's asleep

MalachisMommy06
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 9:48 PM
I wouldnt say that it was from your pregnancies being closer together because 10 months is more than enough time to heal .. I have a 6month old son and i am 21wks and 5days prego with #2 ... i got prego only 5 1/2 wks after having my son ... and mine dont feel like that ... BUT ... SEX MAKES IT FEEL LIKE THAT ... SO that may be what it is!
Jeepgirl02
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 10:10 PM
I'm 13 weeks too and I have been feeling the same thing. Feels like pressure down there, but the baby is only like three inches so he/she can't be doin it. But from what I have been told (I don't remember in my last two preg) it is normal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN