Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woundering if..

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 8 Replies

my baby is going to be here sooner then april 21st when my EDD is. i saw my doc last week im 37 weeks and the doc had said the babies head is really low so im assuming he dropped right? now i wounder if its gonna be sooner then expected. im a ftm here and also not so sure what to even pack cuz thats another thing my doc had asked is if i was all packed and i said no and said i better get packed... also still no birth plann and i dont even know where to start there either. so if u all have suggestions id greatly like as many suggestions as i can get to help me

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 AM
Pack clothes for u, baby and DH or SO if he is staying with you. Nursing bra robe brush..Things like that. Also go to bing.com and type in create a birth plan.. .Pick one and for every item on there just take it out and replace it with your own words. PM me and I will show u a copy of mine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I was told at my u/s on Friday, 36w3d that my baby was very low, too. I'm not sure, baby could come soon or just make you (and me) uncomfortable for the next few weeks... Good luck though ::Hugs::

elismommy2011
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:34 AM

no dh or so  but that makes less stuff to have to pack lol so thnx :) i will have to look up some birth plans then thnx alot ... i hope he comes soon tho im hurting so bad when i walk makes me wanna stay in bed all day and thats not good i been gaining to much weight >.< 8 pounds atleast in last 3 weeks

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM
If you want PM me and I will show u how I have mine. Dont be afraid to put what you want in it. This is your baby and birth. Make sure your Dr or midwife knows what your wishes are and make sure u put 1 copy in ur drs file and take an extra copy with u to the hospital.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:40 AM
P.S. I know how u feel momma. I have fibromyalgia and a herniated disc in my lower back and I am in tears
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Here is a good birth plan creator:
http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/Birth-plan-creator-241.htm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:07 AM
Awe good luck. I would prepare yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM

All it means is baby is getting ready. You could go ealry or late. Just depends on when baby is ready.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)