Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you feel?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM
  • 7 Replies

I get worried everyday that i do not feel the baby enough....i guess since this is my first pregnancy im not sure how much i am suppose to feel him move. Im about 29 weeks, i rarely feel him during the day...at night when i lay down on my left side i can feel him rolling around a little bit but they arent like kicks...its like him rolling or just moving to get comfortable. My question is... how much did you feel your baby move, and is it normal to worry everyday about this??? I have dr. checkup on weds and i will be asking about my concerns....i just want to know that everything is okay:)

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyof4gurlz
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:56 AM
At 27 weeks all 5 of mine where gymnast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss_Bubbles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Idk how much ur supposed to feel your baby move but mine (still) moves like crazy at night and right when I wake up. Not soo much during the day. (I'm 37weeks 2days). My first full preg too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss_Bubbles
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM
Good luck mama. Just talk to ur dr since your worried.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1wildchild
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:01 PM

I feel my DS a few times throughout the day, and a bunch at night before I go to bed. I'm almost 25 weeks. Ask your doctor since you are worried, but some babies are mellower than others and are still perfectly fine.  

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Each of my children I felt differently.  I found my little ones had a sleep schedule.  So, as long as I felt them some, I knew they were okay.  I found during the day when I was moving around doing things..they tend to sleep more (since they were constalty being rocked), but at night, they would wake.  As long as you are feeling your little one a little bit, I think he is okay.  Again, like you said you were doing, I would def. bring it up.  Now, if you find he starts moving even less than what he is doing now, I would go in right away.

BrittishLynn
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:20 PM

i feel my baby move at night and as soon as i wake up in the mornings!!!!!

ja2010
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM

I was like that too but everything was ok at the dr.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)