Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many pieces?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

How many pieces of furniture will you or do you have in baby's room? I'm starting to freak out a little because I realized how much stuff we are getting haha Her room is fairly big but just recently my SD has come back into our lives and we wanted to get her her own toddler bed so she felt more comfortable being in her own room. Well she will be sharing the room with the new baby. So we will have Kinzee's toddler bed, Calynn's crib, a dresser, maybe a changing table, the glider and maybe one of those cube shelf things.

That's a lot of stuff! haha I'm just worrying...I want to try to do those letter's above each girl's bed too so I want to have plenty of room for everything. I never really thought about them sharing a room since we didn't know what was going on with SD.

What all do you have? Pictures?

BabyFruit Ticker
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Her room is really small so there will just be her crib and a small dresser. She has a closet, built in, so i'm not worried about space for her stuff. I have some shelves for the walls, so I think it'll work out nicely =)

Stephanie92789
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Oh I should add that we live in an apartment and we have NO storage so their closet has been taken over haha which is why we need a dresser and cube shelf thing.

Quoting olivejuicebby:

Her room is really small so there will just be her crib and a small dresser. She has a closet, built in, so i'm not worried about space for her stuff. I have some shelves for the walls, so I think it'll work out nicely =)

BabyFruit Ticker
kmencl3210
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 PM

when the baby is born hell be in my room but when he's older depending on how big our new place is, my boys will probably share a room and we'll have the crib, toddler bed, dresser, possibly a toy box and book shelf too... i never thought about how much space everything will take up lol.... espcially with some of the toy (like my ds has a tent/tunnel combo in his room right now that takes up a lot of space..

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:58 PM

We have a crib and two toddler beds.  In the closet, we have many organization cubes and shelves which houses diapers, wipes, clothes, blankets, etc...

Stephanie92789
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM

bump

connor12907
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:26 PM

When we move he will have his own room. There will be his crib, dresser, hopefully a rocker and ottoman, not sure about anything else...

For his walls though.. I have his name, and I am also working on canvas paintings currently. And we have polka dot decals, and are about to order star decals. lol

C8Baxter
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Crib, changing table, dresser and trundle bed. And countless baby things, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_kenzie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM
We have his crib and dresser and a rocker. I found a combo changer an dresser, since we never used the changer for Kenzie, and I doubt we'll use it this time..so he has a small tv on it along with decorations. It was the bigger of the two rooms (his and kenzies), and I feel like it's going to be cluttered once we get all the baby gear...but, hopefully we'll be moving back to the home state before he gets here and I can decide what I want to store in the closet and stuff...decorations: I have 3 pics of sports themed things above his crib, and above the dresser is dh's framed la angels jersey and a basketball hoop (made for the door but I hung it on the wall) and a homerun coat rack on the two sides of the wall with the window.
olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:39 PM

bump

Turtledoves
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Our nursery is a walk through room, so we don't have a lot of room to put things, since 1/3 of the room is the walkway into our bedroom and the attic, which we use as a living room.

We have her big crib, a long changing table, and her dresser. Plus we're getting a glider and a pretty big trash can and hamper to fit in there. It's going to be a bit crowded, we're already having some issues on where to put the glider where it won't be in the way of the double door closet room.

Here's some pictures:

expecting baby         puppy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)