Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this?? (tmi)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sooo i have been to the dr office 2 times for the same issue. Ive been having some sort of discharge...(it is now yellowish with a brown tinge to it)  It usually only happens right after i urinate, and it is kind of a staining. It only staines the panty liner i am wearing and thats how i see the color....it doesnt like soak the pad or anything. So i went to the drs last weds and they tested the discharge for amniotic fluid which came out negative....they also tested it for other bacterial infections which also came out negative. I just dont know whats going on, and it doesnt seem normal. I wish they would do an ultrasound to check the volume of the amniotic fluid just to make sure that it is normal. Anyone have this or had experiences with a similar type of situation??

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
misskimi78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM

I haven't personally, but it could maybe be the pregnancy changing your PH balance?

blg5484
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:45 PM

a discharge is normal but the only time it had color to it was when i had a uti but their would be pain associated with that

KristiBeth8811
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I'm having the same issue.. I think, and I say think because my doctor doesn't know either which means I don't know. But I think its just that we are having more discharge than normal so we are noticing it more. I haven't had any real color to mine other than a slight yellow tint. 

hope this helped at least a little.

KristiBeth8811

BUMP!

BiPolarMomto3
Chances are its part of your mucous plug..I have the same thing every now and then. I wouldnt worry too much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)