Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BH Contractions STINK!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM
  • 9 Replies

Oh my, these Braxton Hicks contractions are crazy!! I know they aren't the real deal so I know they can surely be worse, but its what I know now so that's how i'm feeling. Phoebe is incredibly low and the pinching feeling "down there" when I walk stops me in my tracks! Not much longer now, i'm really not trying to complain and I know that I am - so sorry! lol

Photobucket

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lily517
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

when are due? i just had a baby a few weeks ago and my dr told me if the contractions are stopping me from walking then its real labor make sure you time your contractions and good luck

olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM

I'll be 37wks tomorrow... the contractions aren't what's stopping me from walking, its the jabs in my vagina from the baby being so low... just totally uncomfortable.

olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM

And they aren't consistent enough to time... just a pain in the butt when they come.

doublejay38
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:09 PM
haha, I'm sorry I had to laugh at the vaginal jabs! I feel your pain!

Quoting olivejuicebby:

I'll be 37wks tomorrow... the contractions aren't what's stopping me from walking, its the jabs in my vagina from the baby being so low... just totally uncomfortable.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Yeah it is kinda funny to say, but that's how it feels LOL

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:10 PM

(((hugs)))  It is no secret the end of pregnancy can be a pain sometimes.  Hope they get better for you!

tinkerbe1187
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:12 PM

I know what you mean. Im trying to get my house cleaned before my mom gets here but the BH have something else in mind!

Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:13 PM

A few weeks ago I had BHC that did stop me from walking. And almost every one that I have now does too. I'm 30.5 weeks now. Baby has dropped a little, and I've been in so much pain it's awful. I totally know how you feel. If this baby were to be absolutely healthy right now, I'd be begging my doc to take him.

olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:32 PM

I'll feel better when she's out lol Not too much longer to go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)