Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hmmm... I feel like an idiot! Kinda TMI

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so, it has literally been 8 years since I have gone into labor on my own.. So I'm kinda like a "NEW MOM" all over again.... I went for a walk this morning around the block although it was more like 5 blocks because of where I live... I didn't feel anything but exhausted at first but now my lower abdomen feel's like moved wrong and pulled the muscles but I didn't... And my stool's are getting soft again.... I'm starting to think that I'm going to forget the true signs of labor and that I'm not even going to know I'm in labor.. LOL...... Someone help.... LOL.. I am walking and doing EPO both orally and vaginally as well as trying to do squats or lunges..... He still hasn't moved from that spot and everytime I walk I wanna die because it hurts so bad where he's laying... :( I wish he would just move down more .....Like I said I'm having soft stools, and my back hurts but no more than usual.. So I feel kinda dumb asking but is this signs of labor ?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ash50
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:23 PM

It can be a sign of early labor but I wouldnt say active labor. Are you having any timable contractions?

AustinsMommy007
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM
When I went into labor with my second walking from my car into work my stomach felt just like that but I wasn't having contractions..I went into active labor that night :-) hopefully the same goes for you! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM

LOL... That's just it... I haven't had ANY contractions at all since about 34 35 weeks...... I just have these menstrual like cramps sometimes that are constant.

Quoting ash50:

It can be a sign of early labor but I wouldnt say active labor. Are you having any timable contractions?

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:38 PM
I started early labor at 38 weeks and didn't get to active labor until almost three weeks later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:09 PM

It is your body getting ready. I had signs for 5 weeks before my last was born and my first two nothing much at all. You will know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)