Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

back pain during sex? adult content

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM
  • 7 Replies

i had this weird experience when i was getting intimate with my hubby. im almost 5 months along, and i was on my back for majority of it which total was about 30 min on my back. b4 i had to make him stop bc of a sudden back pain. i have no idea what it is , but it hurts. and i got a major head ache now. :(

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Samantha_1629
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM

I have lower back pain if I lay flat on my back for too long. I've had lower back pain ever since I had my first baby but it's worse when I'm pregnant. Not sure if it's the same as your feeling. Mine is a sharp pain that makes it difficult to get off my back and also hurts when I start walking.

ash50
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:22 PM

hmm not sure, heres a bump!

misskimi78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:24 PM

It could be braxton hicks contractions. When I have sex or orgasm I get really hard contractions that last quite a while.

Cassondra09
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM
Bump! I'm not sure what to tell you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:26 PM
Chances are its because when u are on ur back like that the baby is putting presure on nerves and compressing them. Happens with me. Maybe try a different position?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeehlingMommi23
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:31 PM

ya we usually switch it up but at times we dont. but this is the first time ive felt it. and ive heard the same thing ur telling me that the baby is pressing on nerves.

Quoting BiPolarMomto3:

Chances are its because when u are on ur back like that the baby is putting presure on nerves and compressing them. Happens with me. Maybe try a different position?

BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Chances are thats what it is. I have the same problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)