Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm kinda getting worried

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM
  • 21 Replies

I am 18 almost 19 weeks along. I have felt movement since I was 12 weeks along. But in the last three weeks I haven't felt anything. I am debating whether or not I should ask if my doctor will see me tomorrow to make sure everything is ok, or am I just overreacting? This is my 4th baby, so pregnancy is nothing new to me, what do you ladies think?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
una1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:17 PM

If i hadn't felt anything for 3 weeks, i would have called the doctor a long time ago. I mean you are 19 weeks, thats well into your pregnancy. After a day of not feeling movement i am freaking out.

ambs86
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:18 PM
3 weeks? Not anything? I think if u have not felt I movement in 3 weeks then u should get checked.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ambs86
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM
And by that I mean u should go to the er, not wait for a doctor to see you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Preggers_27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:20 PM

you can always go in and have them listen to the heart beat my Ob's told me that they would do that whenever.. even if i dont have an apt they said call and see if they will check... they said they are happy to reasure you that everythings ok.. if they cant fit you in i say stop at the ER if your insurance covers it and ask them to put a monitor on your baby

Mommynwife26
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM
This. If you were having regular movement you can feel and all of a sudden you can't go get checked out. Better safe than sorry if nothing is wrong.

Quoting ambs86:

And by that I mean u should go to the er, not wait for a doctor to see you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Armymom134
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Yeah insurance will cover anything, we have tricare, I've never just gone into the ER for this, in any of my pregnancies, but the last few days I've just been pretty worried, I didn't know if I was overreacting or not.

MommyKelleyX3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Yea, after a few days I would have been in the hospital getting checked.  3 weeks is WAY too long.

doulala
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:35 PM

I would ask to be seen sure.

Best wishes!
:-)

katelynsmommy30
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Good luck momma! I would go into the ER if I were in your shoes! Anytime I didn't feel DS even if it was for most part of the day I would go in to get checked out and wouldn't wait for the drs to open if it were after hours. I'm sure everything is ok, your baby is still tiny so baby could have moved but even so I'd still get checked! Please update us!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
..Lucky..
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:09 PM
Best wishes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)