Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do u think. would u be worried

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:20 PM
  • 8 Replies
Fyi. I already called l&d. They said there's nothing they can do.

So I'm a high risk preg due to GD. My sugar has been good today but all day I've just felt weak and ever so thirsty. I have been drinking lots of water and some gatorade not much cause there's a lot of carbs! I've been eating. Not really dizzy. My bp has been perfect at every appts. I feel like my sugars low but its not. I just took it its 111. Idk what to do. I feel like I ran a marathon. I'm 31weeks. Any advice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Preggers_27
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:22 PM

im 30 weeks also and felt this way today.. i keep drinking and having small snacks.. my BP is also really good.. and somehow they are always surprised lol.. but i would just try to take it easy. as long as your not spotting or contracting everything should be fine.. just try to stay calm

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:22 PM

I hate that when you feel off but your blood sugar doesn't add up. I would suggest taking a nap or a warm bath and seeing if you feel better. You could just be getting tired from having baby on board.

Megan.Aber
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:24 PM
Thanks ladies. I took a nap and it was blissful lol. All I want to do is lay down. But ds has other plans. Its hard to breathe at time but I know its cause DD is so freaking high up in my ribs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM
Never been through this but I would try to take it easy as much as you can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:28 PM
Wonderful advice

Quoting Preggers_27:

im 30 weeks also and felt this way today.. i keep drinking and having small snacks.. my BP is also really good.. and somehow they are always surprised lol.. but i would just try to take it easy. as long as your not spotting or contracting everything should be fine.. just try to stay calm

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sonylena
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Good luck momma, I don't have any advice but wish you well!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:43 PM
I'm 32 weeks and feel like that a lot and I don't have BP issues or GD. Just a crappy pregnancy symptom that my OB swears is normal. Try not to panic, sit back with your feet up and get lost in a good show. Feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)