Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

quick question for you ladys

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:43 PM
  • 13 Replies

hello ladys this is my 2nd pregnancy my son is 7 now  and i just got a positive home test on saturday and i go to the drs on wednesday to conform it . But my question is how soon do you think i will start to show with this child. Take in to mind i am a plus size lady  and i have had a gastric bypass 2 years before i had got pregnant with my son. thank you for the help

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:52 PM
I am plus sized too and I had a bump at 6wks. It really depends on your body and how the baby is laying as he/she is growing. CONGRATS! I am 37 wks with my 3rd boy 4th child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyKelleyX3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Just depends!  Everyone shows at different rates.  You will be bloated for a little while, but its hard to tell when you'll actually start showing.

renea23
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:01 PM

I started to show sooner with my second, then with my first and I started showing sooner with my third then with my second. Its hard to say when you will start showing with this baby, because every pregnancy is different.

aperfectangel
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM

ok thank you ladys  with my son  i didnt show till i was 6 months   but with this one i have got signs then with him i have alot of gas.very tired, runny nose and cant stand the smell of tacos

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:06 PM
I'm plus sized (was a 16 when I got pregnant with my second) and started to show about 15 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Quoting MommyKelleyX3:

Just depends!  Everyone shows at different rates.  You will be bloated for a little while, but its hard to tell when you'll actually start showing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Platinum Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 11:40 AM

No one can tell you that. It all depends on your body, uterus, position of the baby.

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:13 PM

This everyone is different.  I found my four time around my uterus also knew what it was doing faster so it made me pop a little faster too.

Quoting MommyKelleyX3:

Rach7
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Everyone is different. But I have heard you show a lot sooner with your second child then with your first.

JazzysWifey
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Quoting Rach7:

Everyone is different. But I have heard you show a lot sooner with your second child then with your first.

^^ ditto

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)