Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our Finished Nursery!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM
  • 34 Replies

Well, nearly. We need to add a glider yet and, because we found out it was a girl, add some 3D wall decals of pink flowers over the crib. But besides that, done!

Here's some pictures of our nursery (obviously, it's a teddy bear theme):

expecting baby         puppy

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:04 PM
You did wonderful. How long did it take you to do it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FaithLoveFamily
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:04 PM

thats cute!!!

MommyOK
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Very cute!!! Nice job! LOL There sure is a lot of teddy bears :))) Lots of bear hugs to come :)

chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:22 PM

way too cute. wish we had the extra bedrooms to actually create a nursery, kids share rooms in our house. we will have 2 girls and 2 boys after this boy is born

Kaydence2010
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Cute! We have that crib :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Thank you! Half of the teddy bears and such are from my childhood, which adds to how special the room is to me. My husband and I also made teddy bears last year at a build a bear type thing at our college, so I have those up there too (he made me one for Valentine's Day that was just adorable.)

The walls (the border and the blue) were up when we bought the house since the owners had two little boys of their own and I just fell in love with it. So we didn't have to do that. But the nursery has been a work in progress for a little over two months now. My husband just built and put up the shelves about last week, and our final piece of furniture, which was the changing table, was just put together a few days ago. The closet itself took almost two weeks to clear our and then organize.

blessedwitluv
by Bronze Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

Awww....very pretty!

doulala
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Nice!!

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM

that looks great!! and i love the ballerina frame! i did tap, ballet, jazz, and pointe for like 13 years and i had a frame like exactly like that :)

Stephanie88B
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Gorgeous!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)