Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd pregnancy question and baby name help!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello all! I'm new to the group so first let me introduce myself. My name is Allie, I have been married to a amazing man for almost 4 years, I have a four yr old little girl, and I just found out we are finally having baby number two after 7 months of trying. So my question for second pregnancy moms is do you tend to show quicker after the first pregnancy? I'm only 5 wks today, and I already have a little bit of a belly going. I'm not a tiny girl anyway, but my tummy has always been pretty flat, but I feel like I'm already showing! This can't be right, is baby bloat a real thing? Also I need some baby name help!! I like unique, but my husband likes traditional. For a girl we are going with Allysan Jane, they are family names. But we can not agree with boys names!!! I like Jacob, which is my husbands middle name. He likes Tucker jr, which is his first name. I love the name, but I feel like there could be some confusion possibly with my husband and son having the same name. So shoot me some ideas!!! Please! Thanks!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:30 PM

My belly seemed to pop out at 5 or 6 weeks. This is my second pregnancy. I didn't show at all till almost 20 weeks the first time. It is bloat. I am 16 weeks and can feel my uterus just below my belly button. I think it is bloat pushing the organs up. Oh and I have a lot of belly fat so ya.

Ohio.SAHMof2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM
I love the name Jacob. I absoultely love that name and thinking of naming our next son (if we have one). Since my dh names start with A and ds2s name is Austin. And ds1s name is Justin so we could do Js and As
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Live4Family
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:34 PM

With my first, I also did not show at all until after 20 weeks. We already knew the gender before anyone could really tell. I just found out I am pregnant with #2, 4w3d. I feel like my belly is popping out!!! My breast seem huge already too. I feel like I already want to wear maternity cloths to be comfortable! LOL! I have heard this is the norm for second pregnancies! Yikes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)