Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am 19w4d with baby #2. I'm having some cramping and it's pretty uncomfortable. It feels like period cramps, but I can't tell if the pain if from my csection scar tenderness or if it's cramps...

It mainly happens if I sit upright. Any advice is great, I'm not opposed to calling my ob, I just dont really want to make a mountain of a molehill.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:36 PM
My guess would be if it only happens when you sit up, I would say that it's your scar stretching. But if it gets worse, continues to be bothersome, or just "doesn't feel right" call your ob.
ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:37 PM
Thanks, that was my first thought too. I just wasn't sure, and Jackson is very active right in that area, so I am guessing it's the scar.

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

My guess would be if it only happens when you sit up, I would say that it's your scar stretching. But if it gets worse, continues to be bothersome, or just "doesn't feel right" call your ob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashleeb293
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:38 PM
I'm not sure..here's a bump though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM

You're welcome! I hope that helps you!

Quoting ArmyWifeAshlie:

Thanks, that was my first thought too. I just wasn't sure, and Jackson is very active right in that area, so I am guessing it's the scar.

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Find a cure for Lupus! Moms living with lupus - A new group to help spread lupus awareness to find a cure! Please join! www.cafemom.com/group/lupusawareness

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM
It does! This time its hard to tell if an ache/pain is something to be concerned about or if it's from
That pesky scar.

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

You're welcome! I hope that helps you!

Quoting ArmyWifeAshlie:

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jspencer1014
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:44 PM

Our ob docs are accustomed to taking all kinds of calls at all kinds of hours.If it worries you, you should call.We women tend to know when something just doesn't feel right and  If your doc makes you feel like you're making a mountain out of a molehill... find a new doc.  lol

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Lol no I'm not really like, worried, I just wasn't sure because I didnt have that scar last time I was preg. I figured it was just the stretching, but wanted to know if anyone else had experienced something similar. I actually just switched drs because I never could get ahold of the old dr.

Quoting jspencer1014:

Our ob docs are accustomed to taking all kinds of calls at all kinds of hours.If it worries you, you should call.We women tend to know when something just doesn't feel right and  If your doc makes you feel like you're making a mountain out of a molehill... find a new doc.  lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olivejuicebby
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM

That's happened with me several times... I think its from the c-section scar.

jridgill
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:14 PM
Are you well hydrated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephanie88B
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Doesn't hurt to call... Hope you feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)