Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh how much longer will this go on?! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM
  • 23 Replies

I'm 30 weeks and 3 days. I have been having regular bhc all day today, cramping in my back like my period, and I'm so ready to have this baby. I've been put on bedrest for having regular bhc and cramping on tuesday, but come friday I just couldn't take it anymore and I had to get out of the house. I regretted that on saturday and ended up cramping so bad I ended up on the heating pad all day long. I went to church yesterday and visited a friend in the hospital, and that was too much as well. Today just feels like I'm beat. No energy and these awful to goodness idiotic contractions! Not to mention I'm soaking through panty liners almost everyday from whatever is leaking out of my hooha. This is so not fun. Okay vent over. Thanks!

So I went to my ob appointment and the fluid I'm leaking is not my water! Thank goodness!!! The bad news is it's from an infection. That also is contributing to the pain and contractions. The upside is I have meds to get rid of it. The downside is the infection could cause preterm labor and low birth weight. So I'm on very strict bedrest for the next 6 weeks unless otherwise directed by my doctor. Expect to see me quite a bit on here!! Pray for my sanity please!!!!

Find a cure for Lupus! Moms living with lupus - A new group to help spread lupus awareness to find a cure! Please join! www.cafemom.com/group/lupusawareness

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kgalvano
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 PM

i would talk to my doctor or go to the hospital.

Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Yeah my next appointment is on friday. I want to try to wait it out until then but as of right now, I'm not so sure that I can!

jridgill
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Are you drinking lots of water? I hope they go away for you soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BiPolarMomto3
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:13 PM
If your leaking it could be fluid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sonylena
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:17 PM
I would be concerned that you're leaking something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM

I am drinking lots. I have a 32oz jug that I fill up all the time. That's one thing the nurse said last week was possible dehydration. When she checked my urine she came back and said "well hun you are definitely not dehydtrated!" They told me the pain and contractions were from him dropping. IDK if he's coming soon or not, but I may have to make a call to my ob and see about getting a sooner appointment. But thank you!!!

Quoting jridgill:

Are you drinking lots of water? I hope they go away for you soon!

Find a cure for Lupus! Moms living with lupus - A new group to help spread lupus awareness to find a cure! Please join! www.cafemom.com/group/lupusawareness

Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Is the fluid leak a new thing since you saw a doctor last? If so I wouldn't hesitate to call. It sounds like you may have broken your water and at 30 weeks that can be a big deal. If they put you on bed rest you need to be taking it more seriously.

Yuriko_chan
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:48 PM

It's kind of a new thing. It happens more frequently. But it's not a constant flow or even trickle. Just when I get up I can feel stuff coming out and when I'm sitting on the toilet stuff comes out (sorry tmi but it makes a noise when I sit on the toilet). I know I should take it more seriously but with a 3 year old it's so hard to stay inside all the time. My husband is only home a couple hours each day so I feel like it's my responsibility to take her out and do things with her. Seriously though, I really do want to be done with being pregnant. I feel horrible for that, but really it's how I feel.

Quoting Mrs.Andrews:

Is the fluid leak a new thing since you saw a doctor last? If so I wouldn't hesitate to call. It sounds like you may have broken your water and at 30 weeks that can be a big deal. If they put you on bed rest you need to be taking it more seriously.

Sonylena
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:57 PM

I think you should give your doc a call and mention the leaking to them. They can test to make sure it isn't amniotic!

abra
by on Mar. 29, 2011 at 1:00 PM

That happened to me with Jude. I started having contractions around 30 weeks that wouldn't stop. They put me on bedrest from weeks 32-36 because I started dilating and he dropped. It was so frustrating. ((hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)