Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

okay another question... advice please?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

i started feeling the baby move around 17/18 weeks and it was consistent, like id feel it every night, for the past 2 weeks ive only felt the baby maybe 4 times, should i be worried or is it normal to not feel the baby every day this early on? also lately ive been feeling kind of depressed... i do have a lot going on but it seems like ive just been getting worse the past week or 2, i guess im wondering if it has anything to do with the p17 shot ive been getting? my husband keeps asking if its the shot thats doing all of this and i never put thought into it until now... 

sorry forgot to mention im 21 weeks 4 days 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
athenaheim
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:48 PM
How far along are you now? If u 4 worried to much talk to ur ob.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoR_CaL_MoMmY
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:49 PM
How far along are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmencl3210
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:54 PM

Quoting athenaheim:

How far along are you now? If u 4 worried to much talk to ur ob.

i plan on talking to him when i go in again, but i was wondering if any one had experience or advice on it before my appointment, and i wasnt sure how to bring up the second part to him without sounding over paranoid or anything 

kmencl3210
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

BUMP!

ash50
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM

Its pretty common not to feel the baby move every day until a bit later in your pregnancy. There were days when I never felt her move at all when I was about as far along as you are now. As for the depression, That's probably going to be something they you need to talk to your doctor about. Make sure you are getting plenty of sunshine lack of vitamins from the sun can sometimes cause depression. I hope you feel better soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)