Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Is this normal?????

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 10:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
I don't sleep at night.. I sleep in the day... I have a constant headache... I'm hungry all of the time.. And to top it all off, I am noticing some not so subtle changes in the breast area.. color change and veins stand out.. Are any of these normal????
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Sarahem
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 10:55 PM

Are you saying you can't sleep at night so you sleep all day?  I wake up in the middle of the night and have a lot of trouble going back to sleep.  I feel like I'm really hot or like the room is stuffy, but it is the same as it's always been.  It's just something happening because I'm preg I guess.  My last pregnancy I got a lot of headaches, and sometimes they would last for a few days.  Luckily not too many this time though!  And, pregnancy causes a larger volume of blood, plus your breasts swell, so your veins will be more visible.  (For a lot of women anyway, especially if you have very light skin.)

gacgbaker
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 12:01 AM
Yep, all very normal!  For the sleeping during the day thing, are you drinking any caffiene?  If  you are try to go off of that (maybe slowly, your body might be dependent on it) and see if that helps.  So sorry you are dealing with all those symptoms!  Hope you are feeling better soon!
BPJB
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 3:35 AM
I am actually going through the very same things.  These are all very normal.  They are a pain in the neck, but normal.  Sometimes it depends on what you eat and when you take your vitamins. How far along are you?  I am currently 26 weeks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)