Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant take the pain anymore

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 11:56 PM
  • 1 Replies
I just need to whine. In my last post I told everyone about the muscles in my abdomin starting to pull and tear apart. Well they gave me a perscription for oxycodone. Well even that isnt taking away the pain. Everytime  I have a contraction or even just move wrong I have a sharp searing burning pain. I cant seem to be able to do anything without it hurting. I just tried putting some flexall on it and its just making it burn worse. I dont know what to do any more. The doc wont induce till at least next week and the contractions that Im haveing are consistant but not close enough together to bother going in. They have only been about 7 minutes apart. At this point the contractions dont even hurt because my muscles are hurting to bad.
Im almost tempted to go to hospital. But I dont think that there is anything they can do for me. All they will do is give me more freakin pills. And Im tired of taking drugs. Hell I think that all the drugs that they have been feeding me is what is making the labor take so long.
Well I guess Im done whining. Thank you for listening. If anyone has had this happen or has any ideas how to make it a bit more comfortable please let me know. I dont think that I can take it much longer.
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
gacgbaker
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2007 at 12:00 AM
I am so sorry you are still in so much pain!  Please call your doctor, remember that you are the boss of your health, so if you don't want any more pills... tell them that and be firm.  You need to just lay it out there, and tell them exactly what you have said here.  It seems to me like the stress on your body and taking all those pills wouldn't be any worse then inducing you a little earlier.  Call the doctor and don't forget to get your point across firmly, not rudly, but firmly!  Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured