Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

bulging water bag

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM
  • 15 Replies
my doctor checked me and she said my water bag is bulging what does that mean and how long until she gets here.im also bleeding is that normal the blood is red.
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:08 PM

I'm not sure about the bulging. Blood should be reported though. Good luck, lady. You just aren't getting any breaks this pregnancy. 8(

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:11 PM

I asked this about 3 months ago :-)  When is the full moon? I just knew mine would break with the full moon and sure enough it did. I think it was bulging for about 4 days??

Bleeding could mean you are very close. I had bloody show for about 4 days as well. It just kept coming and coming.  Good luck!

housefullofkidz
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I just checked- april 18th is the full moon. I bet you go before then.

..Lucky..
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:12 PM
I had a bulging water bag for the last week of my last pregnancy, and it still never broke on its own. Its not a big deal. I never had bleeding though. Any bleeding should be reported to your care provider right away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ash50
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:33 PM

I bled the last day I was pregnant with dd... I never had a bulging bag of water until I was well into labor. Good luck!

oreo91
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 5:36 PM
gush I wish my water would break already.i just want to have her in my arms already
oreo91
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM
bump
chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM

good job mama for holding on this long, every day that your baby is in there is best for your babys health. your doing wounderful and it wont be too long the way its sounding...

oreo91
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:17 PM
yea it wont be to long.im wondering what I can do to get things going.i have a yoga ball.ive already walked alot.next thing is sex.hopefully that works.
..Lucky..
by on Apr. 8, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Jumping jacks? Lol good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)