Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Positive then negitive, reposted for original poster

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 9:50 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am reposting this for Savannah18.

Hey guys, what's happening on your agenda today?  Mine has been pretty much boring,  because of the cold and the rain.  Well I'm trying to stay warm. It's cold out here, I live towards L.A.  You'd think it would be sunny, lol.  Well anyways I took the hpt (actually two of them)  today.  The  result  was  a  bfn and the next one was a bfn also.  I don't understand it.  The first test I took was positive, and I read it within the time limit.  Now ten days later it reads a negative. I 'm upset but, I'm not going to let it bother me. I'am somewhat mad at the man above he knows how bad my boyfriend and I want this baby. He just seems like he won't give it to us at all.  I said I wasn't going to cry and I haven't  I'm just going to be humble about it all.  I still believe I'am b/c how can you be pregnant then not  I mean there's signs there and some not.   Like today I feel like I'm going to start my period but nothing strong you know.  Just some twinges on the side of my abdomen, just above your ovary. I just wish I was one of you ladies on here, already pg. I feel so embarrassed right now. Do you feel I could still have a chance that I'm pregnant?  I know the hpt I used were $dollar store test. So I'm going to take a digital one.  I found out from website www.peeonastik.com says the name brand Equate hpt is better than clear blue easy or other tests.   I'm still just a little over a week and a half  before my period starts again. Should I tell my boyfriend  I'm not, or go with that first pg test?  Sorry for the long letter? I guess I was just venting.    
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 9:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MalachisMommy06
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 10:41 AM
I wiould suggest a FIRST RESPONSE test with FIRST MORNING PEE!! ... i used dollar store brand when i was about 2 1/2 months pregnant with my son just to see if they worked and it said negative ... even though i already knew for sure i was pregnant .. but i dont trust those dollar store brands .... FIRST RESPONSE is the best in my opinion ... well GOODLUCK!
Nihhusa
by on Apr. 21, 2007 at 5:42 PM
yea i would go with first response, mine was backwards. i did it it said negative then a week later i got really bad period cramps like i was gonna start then i never did so i did another test and it was positive but you could barely see it. good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN