Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If I have a boy I am screwed!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:20 AM
  • 20 Replies

Seriously this is my 3rd baby and I have two little boys(Kyler Michael and Kayden James) and I love their names but the name seriously just came to me. My first son I just came up with it in the car going home from an appointment and my second son I looked in the name book and would automatically open to the page his name was on it. I find out what the baby is April 22nd and have been looking at boys names today but there is not a single name I like at all! I have been using Nymbler.com and you can blacklist names and I have blacklisted like 200 names just today!!!!!

I have a girl name picked out(Elsie Lynn) and since my first son was born(he is 3 years 7 months and 3 weeks old.)

Photobucket
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WaitingOnPeanut
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:26 AM

I'll have to check this website out, thanks. :)

I'm having a little boy and still haven't made any definites on his name.

Good luck finding out the gender and on your baby naming! :D 

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:38 AM

BUMP!

CAMKsMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:40 AM

Pardon my being so blunt but wasn't it the fact that you got....you know....that got you into this situation in the first place? LOL!!!!!!  Congrats and I hope you have a great pregnancy.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Quoting CAMKsMom:

Pardon my being so blunt but wasn't it the fact that you got....you know....that got you into this situation in the first place? LOL!!!!!!  Congrats and I hope you have a great pregnancy.

laughingVery true! And thank you!

Photobucket
asheleyt
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:49 AM
Congrats!! I just found out a couple of weeks ago that after 2 boys dh and I finally get our girl. So I'm sending lots and lots of *pink dust* your way :) when do you find out?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zoeysmom09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Karson?

I think it would be cute the the other boy names!

tinaandavasmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Sending you lots pink dust so you do not have to decide.

Sharell8710
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:55 AM

I want a girl too! I have 3 boys and feel so outnumbered. I'm in the same boat as you with the names too. We have our girl name chosen, but nothing for a boy at this point. Good luck! Pink dust your way-

*runs to catch a lil too* LOL!

whimsyjuggalett
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:57 AM

I am sure if your having a boy a name will come to you, Your just having a block right now. So am I.

leinzlove
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:23 AM

Pink Dust to you!

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)