Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tick tock... Getting nervous!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:40 PM
  • 15 Replies

So, as EVERYONE here knows (lol) Phoebe will be born tomorrow via repeat c-section. And of course, I am super happy and thrilled about having my baby girl. I am also, however, starting to get very very nervous as the time ticks away!! I am confident in my doctor, who will be doing the surgery, I just have some nerves - since, as EVERYONE knows... it is surgery and things can go aray. Continuing to ask all those who will, to keep myself and my baby girl in your thoughts and prayers.

I had my last appt yesterday afternoon and all went well. I declined to be checked because I didn't want anything to be started up when we are just this close to the scheduled c-section anyways. My doctor and I went over my history and I signed some papers... Fun! lol The surgery is scheduled for 10:30am (EST) tomorrow, that of course sticking as long as there are no emergencies that bump me (Which if there are I won't be angry, I mean... I wouldn't want it to be me that was in an emergency situation!) So, I have to be there a few hours before to get prepped and everything, which means about 8:30am. Of course, they are supposed to call me tonight and give me an exact time that I need to be there, but my doc said if for some reason they don't call - just be there by 8:30am lol

Wow... I'm sorry, I am rambling.... I told you, i'm getting super anxious/nervous!

Photobucket

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
khristayle
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM

good luck! praying everything goes well :)

C8Baxter
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:54 PM

aww hunny! im so excited for you!  i know that surgery is always stressful, regardless of what it is for.  Just think, your doctor probably does them all day everyday and you're in good hands =) you and miss phoebe are definitely in my prayers and I can't wait to see pics of her!!  ((hugs))

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM

((((hugs))))  Will be praying for you all!!

JaimieLynn8
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Good luck!!!! SO excited! :) :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leinzlove
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:42 PM

So exciting! You'll be fine! Hang in there!

Cullen.Girlie.
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Good luck hun! I hope all goes well! What an exciting time!!! I am super excited for you!!!

..Lucky..
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Good luck hun!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
One-n-Counting
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:45 PM

So exciting!!!!

Marie682
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:48 PM

Good luck hope u and your baby have a safe delivery. I know how you feel my csection is scheduled for next thursday and I am nervous too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)