Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper Question??????

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  • 13 Replies

Has anybody here used Kirkland brand diapers from Costso? they come with sooooo many in the pack and for what you get they are fairly cheap! my mother said she used them with my brother when she had him buuut that was 9 years ago so i was wondering what ya'll thought about them? i mean are they any good...absorbent...thick....worth the purchase?? also real quick  my princess is really only a week old and we still have some Dreft but that will be gone shortly and also in a effort to save money i wanted to start using either ALL free and clear or Tide free and clear....what are your thoughts on those...which is better...and when should i start using that?? thanks ladies, can't wait to hear back on both things!!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blaiden
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:27 PM

I have no idea about the diapers, but I only use all free and clear. My son is allergic to everything else, including dreft. We used the all since he was a newborn.

MaMaLaLa78
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:42 PM

We use to use Costco brand diapers- but they are not cheaper than buying diapers in stores with coupons.  Do your research on price carefully. 

They are made by same company as huggies, so if you like huggies you will like them to. 

mem82
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:45 PM

There isn't a Costco around us, but I've used several different off brand diapers and never had any problem. 8)

CafeMom Tickers

clasater
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:48 PM
I don't use them but my sister did she loved them I was just afraid to try them cuz my kids get rashes from everything! And i also prefer tide over all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violetgirl
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:53 PM
My son was a very small newborn, and Costco diapers didn't have a newborn size. But once he grew into them, the size 1-2 worked out. I never used Dreft - I just used a tiny bit of regular detergent, cold water, and extra rinse cycle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
evansmommy03
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:56 PM

I use all free and clear and it works great for us.

whimsyjuggalett
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:58 PM

That brand or store is not around where I live. I buy cheap diapers from Wal-Mart

sgt.youngs.wife
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM

no idea about the diapers, we use Pampers =) we have been using All Free and Clear for her clothes though ..

LKRA
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

lol

I LOVED them.

Regarding the detergent, I say go with the less expensive.

Hollychelle
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I don't know about the diapers being I don't have a Costco nearby. As far as the detergent you can switch as soon as you want, be they are dye and fragrance free. I personally use All free and clear  .... and it seems to do really well on stains so far.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)